Friday 26 July 2013

Laziness has finally come to an end

Salam..

As usual, when it's the mid term break, it is my time to relax, laze around and do things I wouldn't have time to do in my hostel!

So much has happened, not only to me but around me. I've finished my second semester with a mixed feelings of sadness, longing and anticipation for the final semester to arrive. And when it does, I'm sure it will hit me with its full force. *take that for being lazy* huhu

Laziness.. It's a habit/sickness/attitude!

Anyway.. I've found this melodramatic song.. For some reason, the lyric was what captivated me and made me sing it the way I like it since the original song was a bit slow.... Actually, I found the lyrics of this song FIRST before listening to the song... The song is by Fatin Shidqia, it's called "Aku Memilih Setia."

Sometimes it's difficult to understand why things happened, but someone told me to just let time decide. Don't think about it and let fate show us what has been planned for us by Allah SWT.

Ada banyak cara Tuhan menghadirkan cinta
Mungkin engkau adalah salah satunya
Namun engkau datang di saat yang tidak tepat
Cintaku tlah dimiliki

Inilah akhirnya harus ku akhiri
Sebelum cintamu semakin dalam
Maafkan diriku memilih setia
Walaupun kutahu cintamu lebih besar darinya

Maafkanlah diriku tak bisa bersamamu
Walau besar dan tulusnya rasa cintamu
Takkan mungkin untuk membagi cinta tulusku
Dan aku memilih setia

Inilah akhirnya harus ku akhiri
Sebelum cintamu semakin dalam
Maafkan diriku memilih setia
Walaupun kutahu cintamu lebih besar darinya

OOOuuu..oo..

Seribu kali logika ku untuk menolak
Tapi ku tak bisa bohongi hati kecilku
Bila saja diriku ini masih sendiri
Pasti ku kan memilih ... kan memilih kamu..uuu..

Inilah akhirnya harus ku akhiri
Sebelum cintamu semakin dalam
Maafkan diriku memilih setia
Walaupun kutahu cintamu..ooohh..
Walaupun kutahu cintamu lebih besar daa..darinya.






Well, how was the song? Loved it, right?? Aduiyai! Sejak bila la ai dgr lagu mcm ni.. hehe..

Till next time..

XOXO

CapriciousGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment