Monday 17 June 2013

Morning blues~

I woke up today, feeling sad and anxious as it shall be one of the last moments I shall spend with my newfound close friends.. This is to those who have managed to crawl inside my heart and be my family...

Another meaningful 17 weeks have passed by, leaving me anxious to finish a third of what's left for my masters study. Many months ago, I was eager to leave UTM. Now, I am sad to leave those whom I have come to cherished. Again, thanks to those who have kept me in your prayers.

InsyaAllah, we shall meet again.

A lot of things have happened in such a short period of time and I wished all of them the best of luck in the future. Even though it is sad that you shall be busy with work, I know how much it means to us. Sacrifices have to be made.

I managed to spend a day in Singapore Zoo yesterday! I'll write about it once i get back home. Memories are meant to be kept and cherished!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment