Monday 29 July 2013

Singapore Zoo Trip!

For those who plan to take their family/couple/mate/friends out for an enjoyable and worthwhile trip, i suggest you go to the Singapore Zoo! Especially those who live near Johor or KL.

If you don't have a car, take a bus from Larkin Bus Station Johor. I'm not sure how since i got there using a car ^_^ If you're young and adventurous, get on a bus! Saves your money for parking fee which if i'm not mistaken, was about 4SGD. (reload some more cash in your cash card!)

If you plan to go on a weekend, I advise you to wake up early. The traffic to the Malaysian and Sg immigration is horrible on weekends and trust me, you don't want to be stuck in the bus or car for an hour or so.

Upon arriving at the Singpore zoo, pay for your entrance fees according to your needs. The amount varies for the tickets. If you're not the type to walk for 2-3 hours, get the park hopper. BUT! I suggest you not to take it since that is the best way to explore the zoo to the fullest. I suggest you bring a big bottle of water for yourself since the weather can be hot so keep yourself hydrated.

Don't forget to take the Park Map from the workers near the entrance. If you missed it, you can just download it on your ipad/iphone of tabs here in pdf file.

The most famous and attractive animal they have is the tundra bear. It was huge and it's a year younger than me but it weighs about 400 tons. heheh... It's the wildest experience I've had in any Zoo before. This is probably the closest that I'll ever be to this enchanting beauty.




 I really enjoyed the Splash Safari Show! The seals are so talented and they are a big show off, but hey, they deserve to be for being such intelligent creatures. But since I was too absorbed in watching them, I unfortunately had forgotten to take pics, heh..

There were so many different kinds of monkeys and chimps including the Borneo Orang Utan. The Elephants show was not as entertaining as the others but it is still a wonder how they managed to train those big animals to listen and help them do their dirty jobs. lol

There were some crocodiles too. But since I'm from the land where the second biggest crocodile in the world was caught, I'm not really surprised. But I managed to learn the physical differences of gators and crocs.

There was a white tiger but I did not manage to see it properly since it was sleeping. lol. But the Lions were really skinny looking and dring my visit, it was growling really loudly and it vibrates throughout the zoo.

The thing that I was so impressed about Singapore's zoo was how they managed to train and held naturally vicious hunters in the wild such as lions, baboons, tiger and chimps in an "open" area without them jumping and devouring small lil me. haha

Here are the white rhinos. Err, they're not entirely white but they are lighter than the normal ones.

Despite having big animals, they have also showcased some frogs, spider, Galapagos Turtle and also flamingo. They have lots of giant Arapaima monster Fish as well. Try checking it out for yourself!

I've never been to Universal Studio Singapore but I'm sure that the zoo is a really big hit for nature lovers like yours truly ;)

till next time!  =D

XOXO





No comments:

Post a Comment