Thursday 30 August 2012

What am I doing here on Blogger? (^__^)"

Assalamualaikum..

so, here's my first post in my google blogger account.
maybe I should tell you (if anyone is reading this that is) why I have decided to join this G+.

my intention was to actually have my own blog. I think blogs are the "internet diary" that are not so private since people are reading in on what you do. well, it's not that i don't value my privacy, quite the contrary. I find that it is enlightening to share opinions and experiences or knowledge (blab/nag/chat/gossip) through the net. I can't do it on Facebook and risk getting those listed under friends (some who are just there to stalk you) or friends of friends (also there to stalk) prying into what I have to share/blab/gossip anyway. given the really secretive name, i would keep my identity safe till i figure out how safe it is to deliver all sorts of secrets here to share with. You might not know who are stalking you. but then, don't always be self-centred. heh.. Besides, isn't it fun to just talk about something without actually telling anyone you know?

So, when I typed "How to set up a blog" on google search engine, I was brought here on G+. I thought it sounded sophisticated and modern enough. But I do hope it doesn't defeat my purpose of wanting to set up a blog in the first place and give me a revolutionized version of Facebook or Twitter even though I do not have a Twit account. heh...

Now I'm trying to beautify this page of mine. Finding new themes/templates. Dunno which to choose from though...
There ya go! My first post here. Even if there aren't anyone who would busy (or bore) themselves with reading this, I am content in writing what I want to. I have learnt that my opinion is the only one mattered, in the end.


XOXO
capriciousgirlinside

No comments:

Post a Comment