Friday 31 August 2012

Third day of my "Puasa 6" on Syawal with Nestum Chicken

Assalamualaikum...

For break fast this eve, I have made Nestum Chicken!

This is the second attempt at this dish. The first one turned out a bit too brown before. This time, it looks just mouth-watering. For this, I have changed the method of cooking/frying the chicken. 

Instead of coating the chicken pieces with nestum and deep frying them, I decided to fry those juicy and tender chicken bits first. Then, I melted some butter with a bit of oil before tossing in a fair amount of nestum plus a bit of sugar. It would be nice if I could add cuts of chilies, but at last, I don't have any in the kitchen. 

So there you go. Try it! it's very easy and palatable! Tell me about yours. ;)


My successful Nestum Chicken!


XOXO
capriciousgirlinside

No comments:

Post a Comment