Friday 23 November 2012

How to attract guys (MY way!)

Hi!

Been tooooo long since i last updated my blog! It's now already almost the end of November. I'm in the middle of doing two assignments and I feel bored. So hey, I'll post an entry. A short one.

Anyway, I'll just talk a bit 'bout my experience doing assignments. I bet everyone has experienced where some group members just wont contribute. Hurm.. What to do with these "jump o the wagon" types of people? 

I'm so tempted to throw them off board my wagon. *take that!*

But again, if it's the first and last time, I don't mind. It's the SECOND time! *sigh*

Anyway, let's just forget about him.

Another interesting topic I'd like to share with everyone is about... How to attract a guy. LOL. I know.
This popped up in my mind.

These VERY simple tips will probably help. Firstly, you have gotta act like yourself. Don't be a hypocrite and act all sweet in front of guys and be rude and brash with your close friends. People talk and gossip. Trust me, a rude and brash girl wont attract the guys.

Secondly, guys like girls to be confident of what they do. Don't be overly confident, just be confident. But don't be a "know-it-all". Nobody (even girls) hate it. When you talk, walk and sit, be confident.

Dress up! You don't have to apply ten layers of make ups and blushers. Just a slight pat on the nose and the oily area around your chin plus a bit of mascara and a touch of very light pink blush and you're good to go. Don't use bright colors on your face. I don't know about you but I prefer the "nude" look. Benefit make up range has very good nude shades and keep you looking "make-up free" because guys won't like you with a white-as-a-geisha make-up and lips as red as blood. Unless you are very fair, you can pull it off. 

Thant's all from me! I'm still not halfway through with assignments and I managed to post in my blog. haha.. :S

XOXO
Capriciousgirilinside

No comments:

Post a Comment